Friday, July 18, 2008

it was a very egg-citing morning!


So I just found out that my son Grant may be allergic to eggs :( He took a couple of bites of my french toast this morning and a few minutes later had big red hives all over his face and hands. The doctor told me to keep a close eye on him for swelling and trouble breathing and after about an hour everything seemed to subside. "He probably is allergic to eggs but a blood test will need to be done to be sure" the nurse said on the phone. That will be another chapter... for now, no more eggs for Grant!!

1 comment:

Jessica Levitt said...

Wow. How old is your son? that's gotta be freaky. I've been lucky with my kids...no allergies we know of so far. Although I think my daughter might have my seasonal ones. I've been tested a couple of times...it doesn't hurt that much but I can't imagine it would be fun for a baby... :(