Saturday, January 17, 2009

Back to Baking


I was going through some old pictures on my computer when I came across these. Funny How life changes as well as people places and Careers too. I used to have this small little side business baking these mini cupcakes for a few people back in Pittsburgh. It was so much fun and I do miss it however my kitchen her in NJ is both too small and too, well, old to really bake for anyone other than my family. This little business of mine was called pretty cute cakes. I even had a quick little site (I think it is "off the air" now) at www.prettycutecakes.com. I saw these photos and thought it would be fun to post them and see what you thought. The Cakes above were for a kids halloween party and turned out pretty neat. They realy liked the frosted eyeballs the best. Anyway, I really need to bake more often I miss it.


Gluten Free Key Lime Cakes with Marshmallow Frosting.




Angel Food With Sprinkles (turned out pretty).




Chocolate Chili Cakes with Marzipan Peppers.




A Fall Assortment of Chocolate and Vanilla Buttercream.

They were all pretty tasty but The flavor that sold the most was always vanilla with vanilla buttercream.

L.

No comments: