Sunday, October 19, 2008

Here, There, Gone Already!


So I have been a bit busy lately and have not had time to update the blog like a good blogger should. I have lots of thing to mention here yet it always seems that the blog gets pushed to the end of my "To Do" list. This post is to show one of my latest creations for Etsy that were put into the store last week. They sold so fast that I wanted to give everyone a chance to see them. I also wanted to say a great big Thank YOU to Uniquely Nancy who purchase these striped edge buttons and patiently waited for me to finish them up and get them posted to the shop. I am so excited to see what she does with them. They were fun to make and if anyone out there might be interested in owning a set (almost) like them just let me know. I hope to become the new black and white button fairy!
L.

No comments: